PILOT OPERATED, SERVO-PROPORTIONAL DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE
Mounting Surface: NFPA D05 alt A/alt B, D07, D08Max Pressure: 5000 PSI (350 bar)
Rated Flow: 26 to 105 gpm (100 to 400 l/min)
Continental Hydraulics VED*MX, High Response 4-way proportional valve with precision lapped Spool, Dual position sensing LVDT’s and Enhanced On-Board Digital Amplifier.
The VED*MX pilot operated 4-way Proportional valves, conform to NFPA and ISO 4401:2005 (CETOP RP 121H) mounting standards.
The main spool position is controlled by highly dynamic pilot valve in closed loop via linear transducer LVDT for high precision, repeatability and increased control.
- Class leading High frequency response
- On-Board Digital Control resulting in extremely low Phase Lag and high frequency operation
- High performance Pilot Valve
- High Precision Lap Spools
- Dual Spool position feedback
- High flow pilot valve for high performance over a wide range of pilot pressures
|Rated Flow (Δ 145 psi/10 bar)||26 gpm||100 l/min||32 gpm||120 l/min||66 gpm||250 l/min|
|-||-||53 gpm||200 l/min||105 gpm||400 l/min|
|Max Operating Pressure||P-A-B Ports||5000 psi||350 bar|
|X-Y-T Ports||3600 psi||250 bar|
|Viscosity Range||42 to 1853 SSU at 100 °F||5 to 400 cSt|
|Temperature Range||-4 to +180 °F||-20 to +80 °C|