HEAVY DUTY CYLINDERMax Rated Pressure: 3500 PSI (241 bar)
Max Non-Shock Pressure: 5000 PSI (345 bar)
Bore Size: 1.5 to 8 in (38 to 203 mm)
Royal H-Series hydraulic cylinders are tie rod style NFPA standard and meet the needs of rugged industrial applications. They are heavy-duty cylinders made from all steel components and are designed ease of maintenance and a trouble-free long life. Twenty four mounting styles are available. Available bore sizes are from 1 1/2" to 8" (38 to 203 mm).
The XH-Series Cylinders take over where regular NFPA hydraulic cylinders leave off. The XH Series has been designed to serve the applications where high speed and severe shock are present. It provides long cushions for smooth deceleration of fast moving loads while still providing fast breakaway.
- Rated to 3500 psi (241 bar) working pressure
- Oversize mounts and tie rods
- Extra large heads allow for larger ports and longer cushions
- Longer cushions profiled to provide constant cushioning force to reduce shock and bounce
- Triple ball checks at each end for fast breakaway. Needle valve is located at position 4
- Hard chrome plated piston rod (CPO) C1045/C1050 material. Optional induction hardened chrome plated (I.H.C.P) piston rods and optional rod stud
- Cast iron piston rings to cope with pressure spikes
- Oversize pinholes - on pin-mounted styles
- Thicker lugs and wider spacing for increased bearing area