TWO TO EIGHT AXIS MOTION CONTROLLER
The RMC150/151 delivers high-performance motion control to hydraulic, electric servo, and pneumatic industrial applications. With powerful control modes—including dual-loop position-pressure algorithms—and connectivity to many transducer types, the RMC provides optimum control for a wide range of motion applications.
The RMC150/151 CPU module comes standard with Ethernet, supporting protocols such as EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP, and is designed to integrate easily with your
favorite PLCs, PCs and HMIs.
Equipped with excellent graphing features and easy-to-use wizards, the RMCTools software handles setup, programming, tuning and diagnostics for both the RMC150 and RMC70 series controllers.
Flexible Multi-axis Capability
Modules can be “mixed and matched” to support up to 8 control axes for tightly synchronized motion, and additional reference axes up to a total of 16 control, reference or virtual axes.
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), built-in on CPU.
- CSP (Allen-Bradley)
- FINS (Omron)
- Procedure Exist (Mitsubishi Qseries)
- USB Port For use with the RMCTools software.
- ô€?“ Magnetostrictive Linear Displacement Transducer (MDT): RS-422 Start/Stop and PWM signals
- ô€?“ Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI): Linear and single- or multi-turn rotary
- ô€?“ Analog: ±10 V and 4-20 mA
- ô€?“ Quadratuture Encoder: 5 V differential only (RS-422)
- ô€?“ Resolver: Wide range of frequencies and ratios