ZERO-DRIFT PRECISION PRESSURE TRANSDUCERPressure Range: 0 to 30000 PSI 90 to 2068 bar)
Spectre's Series 9000 is the first available pressure transducer that is designed, manufactured and calibrated to each application's specific operating conditions. Each transducer's output is digitally mapped to correct for any non-linearity or inaccuracies in the sensing element. This digital correction provides the most accurate and flexible pressure transducer in the industry.
- ±0.05% Total Error Band from -40°C to +85°C
- Optional Push Button re-zero function
- Transducer is customized to your specific temperature and pressure conditions
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc. Optional 4-wire, isolated outputs and RS232/RS485 available.
- Pressure ranges 0-10" WC to 30,000 PSI
- Built-in, proprietary design, lightning and surge protection supplied as standard
- Unparalleled long-term stability
|Pressure Range||0 to 30000 psi||0 to 2068 bar|
|Output Signal||4 to 20 mA|
|0 to 5 VDC|
|0 to 10 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +185 °F||-40 to +85 °C|