D08 STANDARD FLOW PARALLEL CIRCUIT BAR MANIFOLD
Standard Bar Manifold includes specified NFPA valve pattern mounting on top of the manifold, A & B ports per specified thread type on the face of the manifold and pressure and tank ports per the specified thread type on each end of the manifold. Mounting provisions are included and defined in the provided data sheets.
- Available with SAE, NPT, BSPP, BSPT or Metric Threads to cover a wide range of applications.
- Large pressure and tank passage for maximum flow capacity.
- Common pilot drain connection.
- Standard end mount and through holes. Mounting Bracket kit BK-A08 is supplied (no charge) as an alternate end mounting style.
- Options include relief valve cavities, bottom PR & TK ports, and gauge port and PR & TK isolation.