BAND CYLINDERMax Operating Pressure: 100 PSI (7 bar)
Bore Size: 0.625 to 2.5 in (16 to 64 mm)
The MXP pneumatic rodless cylinder is exactly what you expect from the industry’s number one rodless supplier. Designed with our exclusive endurance technology features, the MXP delivers superior performance to meet the most demanding applications. Nobody knows rodless like Tolomatic, and the MXP proves it.
Three bearing choices to match your application needs. Profiled rail design reduces friction and extends actuator life. Solid bearing design reduces stress concentration for optimum performance. Internal bearing design is permanently lubricated for long, trouble-free service.
Stainless steel bands are stronger and will not elongate like elastomer (non-metallic) bands, providing reliable sealing over the life of the actuator.
- Low cost solution for applications with limited load and bending moment requirements
- Lowest breakaway pressure
- Best in many vertical applications
- Permanently lubed internal bearing
- Increased Mx moment capacity
- Large bearing surface contact area optimizes stress distribution on bearing for long service life
- Large carrier mounting pattern for more load stability and compatibility with existing BC2 applications
- Engineered bearing material does not require additional lubrication
- Solid bearings are field replaceable
- Recirculating ball bearing design offers reduced friction for reliable service life
- High load and bending moment capacities
- Low profile to fit your application
- High precision bearings feature smooth, low breakaway motion