LARGE BORE HEAVY DUTY CYLINDERMax Operating Pressure: 250 PSI (17 bar)
Bore Size: 7 to 22 in (178 to 559 mm)
Cunningham Heavy-Duty Cylinders are ruggedly build, and are recommended where "pull" and "thrust" impact loads are above average, and where operation is continuous, and under "full" load operation.
Heavy Duty Specifications
- Steel ends
- High tensile steel piston rods (hard chrome plated)
- Air cylinder grade steel tubing honed and chromed I.D.
- High tensile tie rods
- Oil resistant cylinder cups and packing
- Self-regulating or adjustable cushion
- 250 PSI (17 bar) working pressure
- Rod wiper, hytrel or brass
- JIC standard construction and dimensions
- NFPA standards