RODLESS CYLINDERMax Operating Pressure: 100 PSI (7 bar)
Bore Size: 1 in (25 in)
Developed in response to customer needs for a quality, inexpensive linear actuator, the LC100's simple design makes it especially affordable for applications with loads that are guided, supported and have shock absorbers or external cushions.
The LC100 provides smooth linear movement in applications such as opening & closing doors, automating factory assembly lines and solving specialty machinery problems.
The LC100 design is lightweight, space-saving and efficient with a low breakaway piston. Stroke lengths are available up to 182 inches.
- Designed for use in three common orientations:
- Horizontal, Piston Bracket Up
- Horizontal, Piston Bracket Down
- Horizontal, Piston Side Bracket
STANDARD FOOT MOUNTS
- Convenient mounting choice
- Minimal sliding resistance allows low pressure actuation and more efficient operation
THERMAL PLASTIC HEAD ASSEMBLY
- Economical yet durable material has been in service for decades
POSITIVE POSITION SEALS
- Sturdy U-cup base section assures positive positioning of seal lip for better sealing and less seal wear
- Made of custom formulated polyurethane for pliable, wear resistant seal lip
EXTRUDED ALUMINUM TUBE
- Lightweight, stronger, stiffer tube retains tolerance specifications when chamber is pressurized
- Keeps sealing band in place for maximized air efficiency
- Solid structural support provides durability and long life performance
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
- Rodless cylinders can operate in 43% less space than traditional rod-style cylinders
- Simple design for worry-free performance