Conforms to ISO 21287 and 15552Max Operating Pressure: 145 PSI (10 bar)
Bore Size: 0.79 to 3.9 in (20 to 100 mm)
Numatics, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of pneumatic products and motion control products. Their broad spectrum of standard, custom developed products, and application components, have made a significant impact on pneumatic innovation as well as pneumatic and motion control technology. Numatics has an extensive history of generating innovative concepts and technological breakthroughs. Many of today’s standard features in pneumatic technology were industry firsts from Numatics. They continue their innovative approach to product development by developing electric motion control solutions and enhancing their embedded Fieldbus and I/O products to continually meet and solve customer’s application requirements.
The 449 Series is an aluminum body air cylinder line that is designed to meet all ISO 21287 requirements. The 449 Series cylinder is ideal for compact automation using 50% less space. Expertly engineered, this new and improved profile tube design offers a lighter, cleaner cylinder.
- Detection - equipped with magnet for position sensing
- Fluid - compressed air
- Maximum operating pressure - 145 PSI (10 Bar)
- Ambient temperature - -4 to +158 °F (-20 to +70 °C)
- Maximum speed rate - 0.5 m/s
- Standards - ISO 21287, ISO 15552
- Minimum pressure to compress the spring
- Ø20 to 50 = 14.5 PSI (1 bar)
- Ø63 to 100 = 9.4 PSI (0.65 bar)