SOLENOID PILOT ACTUATED VALVE AND MANIFOLD
Meets NEMA 4 / IP65 RequirementsPilot Pressure Range: 14.5 to 120 PSIG (1 to 8.23 bar)
Operating Pressure Range: 28 inHg Vacuum to 150 PSIG (711.2 mmHg Vacuum to 10 bar)
Flow Capacity: 34 to 41 SCFM (887 to 1064 NLPM)
The Numatics 2009 Series is a high flow solenoid pilot actuated valve and manifold series in a compact, modular design for easy configuration. This design increases energy efficiency by optimizing the energy consumption via pressure regulators and optimizing machine cycle rate via speed controls.
- Cv: 0.9
- Solenoid pilot actuated
- Lightweight magnesium alloy valve body
- Plug-in solenoid with indicator light
- 1/8 and 1/4 NPTF or G Tap ports
- For unlubricated or lubricated service
- Integral plug-in and regulators available
- Integral plug-in speed control with adjustments on the same end.
- Plug-in manifold with terminal block for ease of wiring
- Optional push-in tubing connections on sub-bases and manifolds.
- Designed to meet the requirements of NEMA 4 / IP65
|2009 Series||NFPT||G Tap|
|Flow Capacity||41 SCFM||1064 NLPM||34 SCFM||887 NLPM|
|Pilot Pressure Range||14.5 to 120 PSIG||1 to 8.27 bar||14.5 to 119 PSIG||1 to 8.23 bar|
|Operating Pressure Range||28 inHg Vacuum to 150 PSIG||Vacuum to 10 bar||28 inHg Vacuum to 150 PSIG||Vacuum to 10 bar|
|Fluid Temperature Range||+32 to +122 °F||0 to +50 °C|