TRACK CABLE CYLINDERMax Operating Pressure: 100 PSI (7 bar)
Bore Size: 0.5 to 1.5 in (16 to 40 mm)
Tolomatic invented the first ever rodless cylinder in 1956 - the cable cylinder. First designed into the bagger/sealer used in the flour industry the cable cylinder continues to power applications in the 21st century. Built-to-order in stroke lengths up to 282 inches.
Tolomatic track cable cylinders provide a pre-packaged, pre-engineered guide and support system for greater bearing surface and larger load capacities.
An aluminum bearing block guides and supports loads on precision linear ball bearings with hardened ground steel shafts. Available in 4 bore sizes with automatic tensioners and caliper disc brake options on selected models.
HIGH STRENGTH TUBE
- High-strength, lightweight, black anodized aluminum or steel
- Creates chamber for pneumatic or hydraulic pressure and protects piston
- High strength material resists deformation
- Cable adjustment points
- Threaded holes for load attachment
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum
- Pulls the cables when actuated by pneumatic or hydraulic pressure
UNIQUE GLAND SEALS
- Tight seal for cables to pass through
- Easy installation
- Snap In/Out cable seals or encapsulated gland seals depending on bore size
DIE CAST HEAD ASSEMBLY
- High-strength, lightweight anodized aluminum
- Protects piston and creates chamber for pneumatic or hydraulic pressure
MIL SPEC CABLES
- Field proven to provide millions of cycles of uninterrupted service
- Nylon jacketed aircraft cables manufactured under Mil Spec. MiL-W-83420D