ONE- OR TWO-AXIS MOTION CONTROLLER
The RMC70 Base module includes CPU, communications, and one or two motion axes. Up to four Expansion modules can be added (e.g. analog inputs and DI/O).
The RMC70 Series motion controllers offer a valuable combination of performance and ease-of-use for one- and two-axis systems.
With powerful control modes–including dualloop position-pressure algorithms–and multiple feedback types, the RMC70 Series provides optimum control to a wide range of hydraulic, electric, and pneumatic position and position–pressure/force applications.
Communications with popular PLCs and HMIs is efficient, with support for numerous protocols, easy-to-use address mapping features, and mirroring of PLC addressing. Time-critical sequences can be offloaded from the PLC into the RMC70’s flexible User Programs.
A full set of motion parameters, including acceleration and velocity feed forwards and separate directional gains, delivers smooth, precise motion to boost throughput, improve quality, and extend machine life.
Command-based programming speeds development, and reduces long-term software maintenance. Advanced graphing and diagnostic capabilities can be used to troubleshoot the entire motion system.
Setup and Programming
- Command-based—minimal program development and maintenance
- Flexible User Programs—advanced step sequencer with usernamed variables and mathematical expressions
- Extensive, context–sensitive online help
- Position, velocity, pressure, force, position–pressure, position–force, velocity–pressure, velocity–force, active damping
- Full parameter set supports high performance motion control
Tuning and Diagnostics
- Powerful motion graphing and event logging for optimizing the entire motion system
- Event Log shows real-time activity
|CPU Module||Ethernet Communication||USB Monitor Port|
|PROFIBUS-DP Communications||RS-232 Monitor Port|
|Serial RS-232/485 Communication||RS-232 Monitor Port|
|Axis Module||Analog Input||±10 V Analog Control Output|
|Magnetostrictive or SSI Input||±10 V Analog Control Output|
|Quadrature Encoder Input||±10 V Analog Control Output|