THIRTY TWO AXIS MOTION CONTROLLER
The RMC200 is Delta’s newest high-performance motion control platform for hydraulic, electric servo, and pneumatic industrial applications up to 32 axes. User-swappable modules provide flexibility and connectivity to many transducer types.
The RMC200’s CPU module comes standard with Ethernet, supporting protocols such as EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP, and is designed to integrate easily with your favorite PLCs, PCs and HMIs.
Delta’s RMCTools software handles setup, programming, tuning and diagnostics for the RMC200, RMC150 and RMC75 controllers. Excellent graphing features and easy-to-use wizards complement its user programs designed specifically for motion sequences.
Flexible Multi-axis Capability
As Delta’s largest and most capable motion controller, modules can be “mixed and matched” to support up to 32 axes for tightly synchronized motion.
The initial release in 2016 will support up to 24 control axes, with additional reference axes up to a total of 32 control, reference or virtual axes. With planned larger base modules and I/O modules, up to 32 control axes will be supported.
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), built-in on CPU. Dual ports (single IP address) supporting star and linear topologies
- CSP (Allen-Bradley)
- FINS (Omron)
- PROFINET (future)
- USB Port: For use with RMCTools software and RMCLink ActiveX and .Net assembly
- Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI): Linear and single- or multi-turn rotary
- Magnetostrictive Linear Displacement Transducer (MDT): RS-422 Start/Stop and PWM signals
- Analog: ±10 V and 4-20 mA
- Quadrature Encoder (future)