ALUMINUM MULTI-STAGE CYLINDER
NFPA InterchangeableMax Operating Pressure: 125 PSI (9 bar)
Bore Size: 1.5 to 8 in (38 to 203 mm)
The TRD MSE and MSR Series are double acting, single rod end cylinders that multiply the force output by supplying air to multiple pistons.
The MSE multiplies the force on the extend stroke, the MSR multiplies the force on the retract stroke. Both models use only one piston on the opposite stroke, saving air volume and operating costs.
- Rated for 125 PSI air
- Eliminates the need for high pressure systems
- Bore size vs. output force saves space
- Optional double rod end models available
- Optional force multiplying in both extend and retract strokes available
- Heavy duty construction
- 2 Stage, 3 Stage, 4 Stage & 5 Stage models