HYDRAULIC PRESSURE TRANSDUCERPressure Range: 0 to 40000 PSI (0 to 2758 bar)
The rugged design of the Spectre Model 3000 Hydraulic Series pressure transducer makes it the ideal choice when application conditions such as high vibration, shock and temperature extremes are present. Typical applications for the Model 3000 are industrial OEM equipment, injection molding, die casting and hydraulic systems with pressure spikes or highly cyclic conditions.
- Designed specifically for applications where high shock and vibration are present
- Eliminate Drift – Fused Bond Sensor technology for long-term stability
- Sensor wetted material machined from solid stainless steel bar stock. No Silicone oil fill, no internal o-rings, no welded diaphragms!
- Eliminate Noise – Maximum RFI/EMI protection on every transducer
- Outputs - 4-20mA, 0-5V & 0-10V
- Pressure ranges 0-15 to 0-40,000 PSI
- Accuracies to 0.04% BFSL
- Unparalleled long-term stability
- Temperature compensation at the sensor element
|Pressure Range||0 to 40000 psi||0 to 2758 bar|
|Output Signal||4 to 20 mA|
|0 to 5 VDC|
|0 to 10 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +185 °F||-40 to +85 °C|