Product Detail


Quick Overview


Cover Plates are also known as “blanking plates”, “blocking plates”, or “cap-off plates”. They are used to cap off a pattern after a surface-mounted component is removed or they are used to cover an extra pattern to be utilized in the future. Crossover plates (COP) are also referred to as “flushing plates” and are typically used when flushing oil through the hydraulic system, enabling oil to reach the actuator.

Available in aluminum and ductile iron as a parallel, series, or crossover circuit.

Product Specifications