D03 STANDARD FLOW RETRO DESIGN PARALLEL CIRCUIT BAR MANIFOLD
Standard Bar Manifold includes specified NFPA valve pattern mounting on top of the manifold, A & B ports per specified thread type on the face of the manifold and pressure and tank ports per the specified thread type on each end of the manifold. Mounting provisions are included and defined in the provided data sheets.
- Available with SAE, NPT, BSPP, BSPT or Metric Threads to cover a wide range of applications.
- 2 1/8” or 4” valve center options allow the manifold to be sized for specific D03 valve types.
- Adequate clearance for 5/8” tube fittings.
- Mounting bolt spacing allows standardized mounting pads.
- Tank and pressure lines may be connected at either end.
- Standard Gauge Port is 1/4” NPT with “P” Code and #6 SAE with “S” Code (#4 SEA available with G4 Option.)