D08 HIGH FLOW RETRO DESIGN PARALLEL CIRCUIT BAR MANIFOLD
Standard Bar Manifold includes specified NFPA valve pattern mounting on top of the manifold, A & B ports per specified thread type on the face of the manifold and pressure and tank ports per the specified thread type on each end of the manifold. Mounting provisions are included and defined in the provided data sheets.
- The high flow design provides maximum flow rates with minimum pressure drops.
- 5 1/4” or 7” valve center option allow the manifold to be sized for specific D08 valve types.
- Standard end mounting holes make mounting easy and flexible. Also, a mounting bracket kit (BKR-A08) is supplied with the manifold.
- Available with SAE, NPT, BSPP, BSPT or Metric Threads to cover a wide range of applications.
- Options include relief valve cavity, bottom PR & TK ports, and ‘PR’ isolation to fit specific circuit requirements.
- Standard Gauge Port is 1/4” NPT with “P” code and #6 SAE with “S” Code (#4 SAE available with G4 option).