BLADDER ACCUMULATORRated Pressure: 3000 to 5000 PSI (207 to 345 bar)
Accumulator Size: 0.04 to 15 gal (0.15 to 56.8 cm)
Max Recommended Flow: 23 to 600 gpm (87 to 2271 l/min)
Parker's bladder style accumulator is a proven design which has served both the industrial and mobile hydraulic markets, providing energy management solutions for many hydraulic system applications. Offering a standard, globally certified bladder accumulator (ASME, PED(CE), CRN, and AS1210) is Parker’s approach at one accumulator design certified for most markets, geographies and applications. This new design meshes the very best of the Greer and Olaer brands. As the global leader in motion control, Parker appreciates that our customers demand one product that is available and acceptable worldwide.
Parker bladder accumulator products are made to the highest quality standard and because of our in-house bladder molding operations, we offer extremely competitive lead times. The heart of any bladder accumulator is the rubber bladder bag, and Parker bladders are engineered and manufactured in our own facility and subjected to our own high quality inspection standards.
- Global Certifications Standard: ASME, PED/CE (97/23/EC), CRN (Canada), AS120 (Australia)
- Other Certifications Available: China (SELO), Russia (CUTR), Brazil (NR-13), ABS, DNV, etc.
- 3,000 psi (3 KSI) to 10,000 psi (10 KSI) designs Bottom and Top Repairable designs
- Lightweight, Compact construction in capacities from 10 in³ to 15 Gallons and larger
- Bladder compounds molded in-house: Nitrile, Hydrin, Fluorocarbon, Butyl, EPR, etc.
- Highly tolerant of fluid contamination and extreme temperatures
- Very quick response time and ideal for high frequency, dithering applications
- Several Gas Valve options: Schrader, Military, and Poppet-style
- Many Fluid Port Options: SAE, NPTF, Code 61 & 62 4-bolt split flange, BSPP, High Flow, etc.
- Water and Chemical Service options: Skotchkoted or plated shell and stainless steel parts
- Wide range of compounds for a variety of fluids - temp. ranges from -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Flow rates up to 600 GPM (2270 LPM)
- Custom Options: Stainless Shells, Special Bladder Polymers, Suction Stabilizer, Pulsation Dampener, etc.