D05E ALT. A HIGH FLOW PARALLEL CIRCUIT BAR MANIFOLD
Standard Bar Manifold includes specified NFPA valve pattern mounting on top of the manifold, A & B ports per specified thread type on the face of the manifold and pressure and tank ports per the specified thread type on each end of the manifold. Mounting provisions are included and defined in the provided data sheets.
- The high flow design provides flow rates with minimal pressure drops.
- 3 1/4” or 5” valve center options allow the manifold to be sized for specific D05 valve types.
- Standard end mount and through holes make mounting easy and flexible. Also, (when requested) mounting bracket kit BK-A05 (no charge) is supplied as alternative end mounting style.
- Available with SAE, NPT, BSPP, BSPT or Metric Threads to cover a wide range of applications.
- Options include relief valve cavity, bottom PR & TK ports, and gauge port to fit specific circuit requirements.